Find Your Perfect Home
If you are in the market for your perfect rental home, you have come to the right place. As a prospective tenant,
we can help you through the process of finding and applying for the home of your dreams. Once you are a resident,
we have a suite of tools to make your rental experience the best it can be.
Resources to Make Your Stay Comfortable
For our current residents we have a complete set of tools and procedures to make your stay with us more
comfortable and rewarding. Use our website to submit any maintenance requests, pay your rent, or just
to drop us a line. We love to hear from our residents.
Links and Resources
We have listed a few items below to assist with the application process. Should you have additional
questions please call 434.955.1114. We welcome the opportunity to hear from you.
- Non-Refundable application fee in the amount of $55.00 is required to cover credit, eviction, and criminal background check expenses. This fee is due when application is submitted.
- Gross monthly income is required to be three times the monthly rental payment.
- When completing your application, ensure all of your information is accurate. This is what is submitted to the credit bureaus.
- You are required to upload your most recent proof of income for the last 3 months, photo id, and social security card. Failure to upload these documents will result in a delay in the application process.
- Once your application is submitted with all required supporting information, our Rental Department will process the application within 1-2 business days. You will be notified via email if your application has been approved or denied.
- We encourage you to read the Tenant Selection Criteria to ensure that you meet the guidelines to be considered a candidate for any of our rentals.
- CLICK HERE for our Tenant Selection Criteria to see if you qualify
- All applications will expire after 30 days of being submitted to Exit Town & Lake Realty.
- Most of the rental property require a minimum one-year lease agreement. A security deposit equivalent to one month's rent is required on ALL rentals (unless otherwise specified).